Fridababy’s all too real mission is to “prepare parents for the unsexy realities of parenthood with simple-yet-genius solutions that get the job done!” This is the brand that really gets parents and their daily struggles of handling a new born or toddler that may never stop crying! Through their innovative products, they are able to ease the pain in ways that really make a difference to moms and dads everywhere!
And luckily, Fridababy will be at the 2018 Chicago Baby Show on August 25 and 26 at Navy Pier.
Tickets to the Chicago Baby Show are $30 per family; $20 per individual. Children are free.
We spoke with a Fridababy team member about what to expect at this year’s Baby Show!
What should expectant and new parents know about your brand?
Fridababy is the brand that gets parents. That means you. We are not a lifestyle. Far from it. We are a solution-based brand. The 411 of parenting. The who-do-I-call-in-the-middle-of-the-night-cause-my-baby-won’t-stop-screaming brand.
What’s new in (in the past year) with your brand?
We have launched so many new products:
- Baby Basics Kit – Newest kit that includes a curated selection of new parenting must-haves: NoseFrida, NailFrida, DermaFrida + Windi
- DermaFrida the SkinSoother – Tackle cradle, dry skin + eczema with this gentle yet effective 100% silicone brush
- MediFrida the Accu-Dose Pacifier – Say no to medicine spit ups with this medicine dispenser + pacifier in one
- BreatheFrida the BoogerWiper – Wipe boogers on the go with this eucalyptus infused super soft wet wipe
- SmileFrida the ToothHugger – Triple sided two brush that cleans all sides of the tooth at once
What is your most popular product right now?
The cult favorite NoseFrida the SnotSucker!!
Why should Baby Show attendees stop by your booth at the Chicago Baby Show?
They should should come and play and learn first-hand about our newest and coolest products that will save their parenting life.
Are you offering any contests or discounts at your booth at the Chicago Baby Show?
We are offering product samples + doing a giveaway!
To learn more, visit fridababy.com