Stuck On You began in owner Carrie Felton’s spare bedroom and has grown into a trusted company in over 15 countries! The company creates quality clothing labels, bag tags, shoe labels, personalized lunch boxes and lunch bags, wall planners, gifts, and canvas wall art!
And luckily, Stuck On You will be at the 2018 Chicago Baby Show on August 25 & 26 at Navy Pier.
Tickets to the New York Baby Show are $30 per family; $20 per individual. Children are free.
We spoke with a Stuck On You team member about what to expect at this year’s Baby Show!
What should expectant and new parents know about your brand?
Stuck On You is the original label company, trusted for over 20 years and loved by families in 127 countries around the world. We specialize in personalized products that can be enjoyed by all members of the family, including name labels, lunchboxes, height charts, baby products, and so much more!
What’s new (in the past year) with your brand?
Our range of baby products have undergone an impressive expansion in the past year. New personalized products include:
- Birth announcements–Celebrate the arrival of your new little human with these beautifully personalized birth announcements.
- Milestone cards–A quirky take on the traditional milestone cards, celebrate all those special, funny, and wonderful moments that pregnancy and new parenthood bring.
- Milestone flip book–This versatile and clever flip book is a cool way to pep up photos of your child’s special moments
- Letters to my child–Express your love, hopes, and dreams for your child with this gorgeous stationery kit.
- Flash cards–A fun way to engage your baby’s growing brain.
- Clothing name stamp–When you’re exhausted and afflicted with baby brain, these stamps are the fastest and easiest way to label all of bub’s belongings.
- Year of the Dog design range–to celebrate the Lunar Year of the Dog, we’ve launched a range of quirky and adorable doggy designs, guaranteed to please all dog lovers.
What is your most popular product right now?
Personalized labels, personalized bento boxes, clothing name stamps, new baby milestone books, and flash Cards.
Why should Baby Show attendees stop by the Dads Lounge at the Chicago Baby Show in 2018?
To see the latest trends in baby and toddler lunching and personalized items!
Are you offering any special contests or discounts at your booth at the Chicago Baby Show in 2018?
Every visitor will receive a coupon for 20% off their first purchase.
To learn more, visit stuckonyou.us