600 E. Grand Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
The Chicago Baby Show will take place in Festival Hall B and is closest to Parking Entrance 2 and the taxi drop off.
On Site Parking
Navy Pier provides two on-site parking garages, East Garage and West Garage, which are connected to the Pier. Combined, these two garages accommodate 1,500 cars.
The West Garage clearance is 6’3”. Oversized trucks and vans are advised to park in the East Garage with a maximum height clearance of 7’9”. Contact Standard Parking directly at 1-312-595-5072 if there are additional questions.
View Parking Map route here.
View Event Parking Map here.
Navy Pier is located at 600 E. Grand Avenue which is easily accessible via car or public transportation. It has more than 50 acres of parks, attractions, restaurants, sightseeing, shopping and dining cruise boats in addition to modern exposition facilities.
- From the north: take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) to the Grand Avenue exit and follow signs to Navy Pier.
- From the northwest: take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street Exit, head east on Ohio to Wells, head south on Wells to Illinois Street, then proceed east to Navy Pier. A secondary route is to take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street exit, head east on Ohio to Columbus/Fairbanks, then go south on Columbus/Fairbanks to Illinois, and proceed east on Illinois to Navy Pier.
- From the west: take the Eisenhower Express (I-290) to Columbus Drive, north to Illinois Street and proceed east to Navy Pier.
- From the southwest: take the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois
- Street exit and turn right (east) at Grand Avenue to Navy Pier Parking.
- From the south: take the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-90/94) east to the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit and turn right (east) at Grand Avenue to Navy Pier Parking.
- From the southeast: take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit.
Before you travel, view other directions and construction notices on the Navy Pier Directions website.
Several forms of public transportation including Metra, CTA, RTA, Taxi and Sightseeing Buses which make Navy Pier accessible. The Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) provides a variety of routes directly to Navy Pier. Use the RTA Trip planner at www.rtachicago.org to find the latest transit information and route your trip.
Metra: Take Metra then transfer to CTA buses to get directly to Navy Pier. Use CTA bus #124 from Union/Ogilvie Stations and Millennium Station and CTA Bus #29 from LaSalle Street Station and Millennium Station.
Navy Pier also offers a Free Trolley Service. Click the link below to see the route. Trolley Route Map
For information on Shoreline Water Taxi, click here.
Interested in learning about the public transportation options? Click here.