AUGUST 24-25, 2019
10AM – 4PM | Navy Pier
Chicago, IL 60611
The Chicago Baby Show will take place in Festival Hall B and is closest to Parking Entrance 2 and the taxi drop off.
The Navy Pier is a busy venue in the summer. Attendees are encouraged to give extra travel time and explore parking options near Navy Pier to determine what best fits their needs.
They can be checked out with proper ID.
On Site Parking
Navy Pier provides two on-site parking garages, East Garage and West Garage, which are connected to the Pier. Combined, these two garages accommodate 1,500 cars.
The West Garage clearance is 6’3”. Oversized trucks and vans are advised to park in the East Garage with a maximum height clearance of 7’9”. Contact Standard Parking directly at 1-312-595-5072 if there are additional questions.
Navy Pier is located at 600 E. Grand Avenue which is easily accessible via car or public transportation. It has more than 50 acres of parks, attractions, restaurants, sightseeing, shopping and dining cruise boats in addition to modern exposition facilities.
- From the north: take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) to the Grand Avenue exit and follow signs to Navy Pier.
- From the northwest: take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street Exit, head east on Ohio to Wells, head south on Wells to Illinois Street, then proceed east to Navy Pier. A secondary route is to take the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) to the Ohio Street exit, head east on Ohio to Columbus/Fairbanks, then go south on Columbus/Fairbanks to Illinois, and proceed east on Illinois to Navy Pier.
- From the west: take the Eisenhower Express (I-290) to Columbus Drive, north to Illinois Street and proceed east to Navy Pier.
- From the southwest: take the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois
Street exit and turn right (east) at Grand Avenue to Navy Pier Parking.
- From the south: take the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-90/94) east to the Stevenson Expressway (I-55) to Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit and turn right (east) at Grand Avenue to Navy Pier Parking.
- From the southeast: take Lake Shore Drive (US 41) north to Illinois Street exit.
Before you travel, view other directions and construction notices on the Navy Pier Directions website.
Several forms of public transportation including Metra, CTA, RTA, Taxi and Sightseeing Buses which make Navy Pier accessible. The Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) provides a variety of routes directly to Navy Pier. Use the RTA Trip planner at www.rtachicago.org to find the latest transit information and route your trip.
Metra: Take Metra then transfer to CTA buses to get directly to Navy Pier. Use CTA bus #124 from Union/Ogilvie Stations and Millennium Station and CTA Bus #29 from LaSalle Street Station and Millennium Station.
Navy Pier also offers a Free Trolley Service. Click the link below to see the route. Trolley Route Map
For information on Shoreline Water Taxi, click here.
Interested in learning about the public transportation options? Click here.
The Chicago Baby Show has secured room blocks at the following hotels:
Aloft Chicago Mag Mile
243 East Ontario St, Chicago IL, 60611
Click here to book at the Aloft Chicago Mag Mile
Courtyard Chicago Downtown Mag Mile
165 East Ontario St, Chicago IL, 60611
Click here to book at the Courtyard Chicago Downtown
Sheraton Grand Chicago
301 East North Water St, Chicago IL, 60611
Click here to book at the Sheraton Grand Chicago
W Chicago Lakeshore
644 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago IL 60611
Click here to book at the W Chicago Lakeshore